12 Reasons to Buy a New Car
- Your passenger seat is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Instead of an airbag, there's a whoopie cushion taped to your steering wheel.
- You lose the stop-light challenge to a 14-year old on a moped.
- 15-Minute Jiffy Lube lasts for only 3 days.
- Thieves repeatedly break into your car just to take "The Club."
- When you gas up, the attendant asks "Can I re-duct-tape that windshield for you?"
- While waiting at stop light, people run up asking if anyone was hurt.
- For the last five years, you've had to settle for making "vroom vroom"
noises while sitting in the driveway.
- You keep losing dates on left turns.
- Your gas gauge measures in cubits.
- Traffic reporters are starting to refer to you by name when discussing morning tie-ups.
- It hasn't been the same since Henry Ford borrowed it.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Cleanlaugh --Pastor Tim' ]
All Rights Reserved.