Cat's Computer Dictionary
- BROWSER: What I like to be at 3:00 am when I rearrange
all your books on your desk. Where's a kitty supposed
to lay down with all that mess?
- WALLPAPER: My favorite stuff, mostly in the kitchen
and bathroom, I use to exercise my claws on.
- DEFRAG: Coughing up hairballs. Hey, it's just a little
- HYPERLINK: Fake hot dog filled with my favorite
- SERVER: My human subject. You can't call them waitress,
or waiter, or slave anymore; it's not politically correct.
- SHUT DOWN: Nap time - my favorite 16 hours of the day.
- LAPTOP: Little ol' me. Certainly cuter, more useful,
valuable, and entertaining. and no batteries are required.
- DEFAULT: Blame. If something gets broken around the house,
don't look at me! It's probably that human I have to share
my house with, or the dog's fault!
- WINDOW: The best place to watch birds, squirrels, and that
weird dog next door eat out of the trash can and chase cars.
- HOME PAGE: My papers - newspapers, that is, that I used
before graduating to the real kitty litter box. I think
they were the "Wanted: DOG" ads.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Aiken Drum' ]
All Rights Reserved.