School 'Daze Comments
From test papers, essays, etc. The spellings are the original ones.
- H2O is hot water, and CO2 is cold water.
- To collect fumes of sulphur, hold a deacon over a flame in a
- When you smell an oderless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide.
- Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is
pure gin. Hydrogin is water and gin.
- A super saturated solution is one that holds more than it can
- Liter: A nest of young puppies.
- Magnet: Something you find crawling all over a dead cat.
- Momentum: What you give a person when they are going away.
- Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives.
- The pistol of the flower is its only protection against insects.
- A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinct
- To remove dust from the eye, pull the eye down over the nose.
- For a nosebleed: Put the nose much lower that the heart until
the heart stops.
- For head colds: use an agonizer to spray the nose until it drops
in your throat.
- Germinate: To become a naturalized German.
- The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon. All water
tends towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon,
and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this
- Blood flows down one leg and up the other.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Colorado Comments' (www.coloradocomments.com) ]
All Rights Reserved.