Signs of a Frustrated Mother
- Your children know how to read HTML code but can't operate a
- Your children tell you that you said "yes" and you don't even
remember the question.
- You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good
- Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale
of 1-10 repeats of "stop that!" or "no!"
- You can't remember the last time you didn't have to share your
- You mistakenly tell the kids it's "sanity" time when you meant
to say "bed" time.
- The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin
to feel that it's out to get you.
- You dread hearing the phone ring because it's a sure sign
there's about to be trouble amongst the children.
- It's finally your turn on the computer and "Touched by an Angel"
is just coming on.
- You go to sleep with "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry" still ringing
in your ears.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Colorado Comments' ]
All Rights Reserved.