Signs Your Life Is Too Computerized
- Your reason for not staying in touch
with family is that they do not have email.
- If you can't order it by midnight
and have it delivered by noon the next day,
it is just too slow.
- Your Stockbroker's name ends in ".com"
- A Blind date means chatting online
with someone you haven't met before.
- Keeping up with sports means having
your favorite sports teams as Bookmarks.
- Most of your books are bought online.
"Real world" bookstores are now prized
as your favorite cafe to hang out, work
and meet people of the opposite sex.
- Your food in the refrigerator
has been there so long some,
that you have received a grant
from the National Institute for Health
to do germ research.
- You lecture the neighborhood kids
selling lemonade on ways to improve
- You get all excited when it's Saturday
and you can wear sweats to work.
- You find you really need Power Point
to explain what kind of work you do.
- You normally eat out of vending machines
and at the most expensive restaurant in town
within the same week.
- You apologize to your friends
who didn't get holiday cards from you.
"Sorry, I only sent "email cards" this year,
you just didn't make the cut."
- You think a "half-day" means leaving
at 5 o'clock.
- You get most of your jokes via email
instead of in person.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Arizona Humor' ]
All Rights Reserved.