Slogans for Women's T-shirts
- So many men, so few who can afford me.
- God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.
- If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.
- At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all...
I just can't remember it all.
- My Mother Is a travel agent for guilt trips.
- Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes,
- Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just
- Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen.
- If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
- Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
- It's hard to be nostalgic when you can't remember
- Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?
- Next mood swing: 6 minutes.
- I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
- Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.
- Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the
- Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
- You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
- My husband is the head of the household, but I'm the neck
(and the neck can turn the head anyway it wants it to move).
- I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.
- How can I miss you if you won't go away?
- Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.
- I run things at my house! (e.g., the vacuum cleaner,
washing machine, iron, etc.)
[ Author Unknown -- from 'Aiken Drum' (Aiken@AikensLaughs.com) ]
All Rights Reserved.