When a Man Cooks For a Woman
It's the only type of cooking a "real" man will do.
When a man volunteers to do the cooking, the
following chain of events is put into motion:
- The woman goes to the store and buys the food.
- The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it
on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils,
and takes it to the man, who is lounging beside the
grill, drinking a soda.
- The man places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to set the table and check
- The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat
- The man takes the meat off the grill and puts it on a plate for the woman.
- The woman prepares the plates and brings them to
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed "her night
off from cooking?" And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes
that there's just no pleasing some women.
[ Author Unknown -- from 'LABLaughs' (LABLaughs@LABLaughs.com) -- Ed:anon. ]
All Rights Reserved.