A Hat Full of Spare 'Thots
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue, works faster
than the mind.
- You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present
by worrying over the future.
- Love... and you will be loved.
- All people smile in the same language.
- A hug is a great gift, one size fits all. It can be given
for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved, especially when they do not
- The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested
- Laughter is liquid sunshine.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- It's important for parents to live the same things
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and
the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Happy memories never wear out. Relive them as often as
- Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often
treated the best.
- The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
- Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
- If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor, when you feel
like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
- The best thing parents can do for their children, is to
love each other.
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving
- Love is the only thing that can be divided, without being
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon
- You are richer today if you have laughed, given or
- For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose
60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
- Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have,
and where you are.
[ Author Unknown -- from Aiken Drum ]
All Rights Reserved.