Charles Schultz's Philosophy
Note: You don't actually have to take the quiz. Just
read this message straight through, and you'll get the
point (an awesome one) that he is trying to make!
How did you do?
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the last five winners of the Miss America
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer
- Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for
best actor and actress.
- Name the last decade's worth of World Series
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of
These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best
in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards
tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and
certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do
on this one:
- List a few teachers who aided your journey through
- Name three friends who have helped you through a
- Name five people who have taught you something
- Think of a few people who have made you feel
- Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
- Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have
The people who make a difference in your life are not
the ones with the most credentials, the most money,
or the most awards. They are the ones that care.
Pass this on to those people who have made a
difference in your life.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
[ Charles Schultz -- from 'arizona_humor' (J. Brietmeyer) ]
All Rights Reserved.