Cowboy's Ten Commandments
USA Today in its 3/10/03 edition had a large article on two Cowboy
Churches in Texas. They printed the Cowboy's Ten Commandments posted
on the wall at Cross Trails Church in Fairlie, Texas. It was too good
not to pass along to you.
Think if we all used these instead of the one with all the "shalt
nots" in it, we could probably understand and live up to them a lot
- Just one God.
- Honor yer Ma & Pa.
- No telling tales or gossipin'.
- Git yourself to Sunday meeting.
- Put nothin' before God.
- No foolin' around with another fellow's gal.
- No killin'.
- Watch yer mouth.
- Don't take what ain't yers.
- Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff
Y'all have a good Day.
Guess cowboys just kinda tell it like it is!!!
[ Author Unknown -- from Linda Fox (email@example.com), via 'Sermon_Fodder' ]
All Rights Reserved.