I just wanted to remind you today of how beautiful you are.... because there
is a father of lies who will try to deceive you. He will try to tell you
that you are not good enough, not attractive enough, not thin enough,
not strong enough, not smart enough, not righteous enough, and that you
are aren't important to Me.
He will try to tell you that you have broken one too many promises, that
you have fallen one too many times, that you have lived one too many
lies, and that you've been going in the wrong direction so long that it
is pointless to turn back now.
But guess what?
YOU DO NOT BELONG TO HIM. He is not your father.
I already have.
- You see, you are My creation. My workmanship.
- You have been borne
of My thought, every part of you placed together by My hands.
- You have My thumbprint upon you.
- You are a prince/princess, did you know that?
- You are My child, the child of THE King!
- I look at you and see a precious, priceless pearl.
- There is no ocean I would not swim, no mountain I would not climb, no
price I would not pay to have you and to be with you and call you my own.
And do you know what? I even know your weaknesses and your failures and
your fears. I know those hidden parts of you that you wish would go
away. Those dark corners of your world that you stuff deep down, praying
that no one will ever see. I have already seen them and they will not
change my love for you. Nothing will.
- I have done all that I could, given all that there is.
- I desire to be with you every moment of every day.
- How I long for you to talk to Me every day.
- My love for you never grows cold.
- My promises are never broken (contrary to what he might
lead you to believe).
- My character never changes.
- And you, my child have been made in My image.
- I love you dearly, unconditionally and completely.
- I understand every emotion that you have. I've been there.
- I count every tear that you cry.
- I know every hair on your head.
I love you, heart and soul.
I just wanted to remind you today of how beautiful you are, and how
precious you are to Me.
With Unmeasurable Love,
Your Heavenly Father
[ Author Unknown -- from 'E-Mail Ministry' (www.emailministry.org) -- Ed:anon. ]
All Rights Reserved.