God's Beauty Tips
Please consider . . .
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other people.
- To lose weight, let go of stress, hatred, anger, discontentment and
the need to control others.
- To improve your ears, listen to the Word of God.
- Rather than focus on the thorns of life, smell the roses and count your
blessings, giving thanks for each one of them.
- For poise, walk with knowledge and self-esteem.
- To strengthen your arms, hug at least 3 people a day; Touch someone
with your love.
- To strengthen your heart, forgive yourself and others.
- Don't worry and hurry so much. Rather than walk this earth lightly, walk
firmly with determination and leave your mark.
- For the ultimate in business, casual or evening attire, put on the robe
of Christ; it fits like a glove but allows room for growth. Best of
all, it never goes out of style and is appropriate for any occasion.
- Doing these things on a daily basis will certainly make you a more
"You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading
beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."
1 Peter 3:4 (NLT)
[ Author Unknown -- from Anonymous ]
All Rights Reserved.